Favourite Autumn Things


Autumn is my favourite season and there are so many things that I love about it. The coziness, the weather, the fashion, the food.... (I could go on!). But I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite beauty/fashion/lifestyle things about autumn.


Cosy Jumpers and fluffy socks
I think one of the best things is how you can just wear cosy jumpers and fluffy socks all the time. Autumn fashion is definitely my favourite!
Scarfs
I also love how you can layer up and wear scarves. My favourite are big cosy tartan ones. I feel like they can really make an outfit.
Lush
At Christmas I feel like LUSH really comes to life and is just so amazing. I definitely have more baths in the autumn and winter so I use a lot more Lush products then. my favourite ever LUSH Christmas products are the Luxury Lush Pud and Candy Mountain.


Fairy Lights
As soon as autumn starts I always get my fairy lights out and put them up in my bedroom. They make rooms so cosy and they just look so cute! I have one set hung over my wardrobe and one set around my mirror.


Nail Polish
I have done a whole blog post on autumn nails which you have a read of here. But basically I just love autumnal colours for nails. These are a few of the ones I'm going to wear this autumn/winter, when I can (as my school doesn't let us wear nail polish, euggghh).
Books
I also feel like I read a lot more in the autumn/winter as I'm inside more and it's nice to just do a bit of reading at night when you.re all cosy in bed, or when you're in the bath.
I love Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska by John Green. They are both quite popular like all John Green books, however I think that some of his books that I've read are a bit boring and kind of similar to each other. I also recently bought Zoella's second novel 'Girl Online On Tour' and was lucky enough to get a signed copy. I'll definitely start reading this soon and can't wait! I also really like Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman and The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.



Hand cream
In the autumn/winter my hands can get quite dry and so hand cream is an essential! This Zoella Wonder Hand is my favourite right now and it's so moisturising. It also smells amazing and has really cute packaging.
Candles
I love to burn autumnal candles in the autumn because they make a room smell so nice and this one that I have has cinnamon sticks in and smells like pumkin and cinnamon spice. But if you're not really a candle person then you can use a autumnal smelling reed diffuser as they are safe and look really cute.

So these were some of my favourite things about autumn! What are your favourite things? Thank you for reading!
Love, Emma x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's so cosy and friendly; whenever I'm feeling down, I know you can bring a smile to my face.

    OH. MY GOD, fluffy socks. I'm not quite sure how the world would function without them.

    Btw, if you're into hand creams, I would suggest you try out the Body Shop ones, they're fantastic! My favourite is the wild rose one :3

    @theelliebee x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! it means a lot! and ooh, I'll have to try them out then ;) I have tried the hemp hand cream from the body shop and it worked really well, but I hated the smell hahaha! <3 x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I just bought 4 boxes of fairy lights and it just makes my room feel so snug and cosy! x
    http://jordanalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear :) I'm totally agree with you!! Autumn is my favorite season I love all: the wearher, fashion, cold, rain. A nice pamper day with a Lush bath. And after: under the blankets, nice cup of tea, book, candles, cinnamon biscuits, my cat. Perfection ♡♡♡

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! 'my cat' we're literally the same person! <3 x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig