Autumn Nails












I absolutely LOVE autumn/winter colours on my nails. The favourite ones that I'll be wearing this year are....

(From left to right)
Essie- Nothing Else Metals
I only got this a few days ago but I absolutely love it. It's a metalic pastel pinky purple shade and is really pretty.

Models Own- Deep Sea
This is the nail polish that I have on in the picture and I just think its a perfect Halloweeny (if that's a word) shade. Its a really dark greeny blue colour and is part of Models Own new autumn/winter collection.

BarryM- Jingle bells
This nail polish always reminds me of Christmas as it has little bits of glitter and tiny sequin stars in it. It's perfect for the winter when you want glittery christmassy nails, but It's never to early to have glittery nails, right?!

Models Own- Hot Chocolate
To be honest the name of this nail polish makes me love it even more and makes me feel all warm and cozy. The colour is pretty self explanatory too, its a beautiful chocolate brown and I think its perfect for autumn and winter. This is also part of Models Own new autumn/winter collection.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics- Riding hood
I got this not that long ago and I just think its the perfect dark red shade. Also it feels really special to use because Tanya Burr is one of my favourite Youtubers and she worked so hard to get all the designs and colours perfect for her products.

Jack Wills- Blackcurrant
This shade is a typical autumn colour and is really nice. It's a really dark purple/red colour.

BarryM- Lychee
This is one of my favourite ever nail polishes and I think It's the perfect nude colour. ( I did a whole blog post on it, so if you want to look at that then just click here).

Models Own- Everyday Grey
This nail polish is such an easy colour to wear and will go with everything. It's a light grey colour and is quite discreet. I feel like grey is such a nice colour for nails and you can wear it all year round. This too is part of Models Own new autumn/winter collection.

What are your favourite autumn nail polishes? and do you have any of these shades?

Thank you for reading!
Love, Emma x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig