Christmas On Your Nails


I feel like around Christmas time, is the main time when you can have sparkly nails. This Barry M nail polish in 'Jingle Bells' is amazing. It is full of gold and red glitter/confetti and little silver stars, which are really cute.


I paired this nail polish with Barry M's 'Cotton' because I love white nails, and with sparkles over the top they look even better. I also think that this will look nice with a red or dark green polish underneath.

Thank you for reading! Let me know what your favourite Christmas nail polish is,
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Your nails looks so nice! I love Barry M nail polishes, they're such good quality for the price. I love Essie in 'buy me a cameo' at the moment! Lovely blog :) xx

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yeah I love barry m nail polishes so much! x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig